Roger Martin | Playing to Win – How to make strategy work in a complex and unpredictable world.
Roger Martin, the “Design Thinker” and “Strategy Innovator”, has created a new language and methodology around strategy, which can be implemented successfully in the workplace to give your organisation a competitive edge.
His influential work on Design Thinking, Integrative Thinking and Strategy Innovation has made him one of the most respected and in-demand strategy advisers worldwide. He is a trusted strategy mentor to the CEOs of companies worldwide including Lego, IDEO, Verizon and Procter & Gamble, with the latter of which, doubled sales, quadrupled profits and added more than $100 billion in value over a decade under chief executive A.G. Lafley, with Roger Martin as strategic adviser.
His achievements include:
- Thinkers50 | Top 3 on the biannual ranking of the world’s most influential business thinkers, alongside Clayton Christensen (The Innovators Dilemma) and Kim Chan & Renée Mauborgne (Blue Ocean Strategy)
- BusinessWeek | One of the 27 most influential designers in the world
- BusinessWeek | One of the seven global “Innovation Gurus“
- Harvard Business Review | One of the twelve “Masters of Innovation”
Roger Martin’s latest book, Playing to Win, written with Procter & Gamble CEO A.G. Lafley, was named the best book of the year by Thinkers50, and has been acclaimed by such eminent business leaders and thinkers as Daniel Pink, Clayton Christensen, Lego Group’s Jørgen Vig Knudstorp, and Boeing’s Jim McNerney.
This July the Business Influentials welcomes Roger Martin to Australia and New Zealand. Join us and share his visions of innovative strategies, gain insight into his most recent work on corporate governance and the emerging talent economy and exchange ideas and challenges with your peers from other leading Australasian companies.
This session is for leaders that want to foster strategic thinking capability within their organisations and move their companies ahead of their competitors through simple, agile and effective strategy.
Don’t just play the game. Win it.
* In November 2014, Implement Consulting Group held a global learning lab in New York, which they co-hosted with Roger Martin. It was a strategy session held with the purpose of reinforcing the new way of strategising and to create collective insight into how Playing to Win can improve the way we answer complex strategic questions. This video contains clips of interviews with some of the people who attended the session.
For more information and programme details visit the Business Influentials website here.