We collect e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on the pages users visit, and information volunteered by users (such as survey information and/or contact form submissions).
The information we collect is:
- used to improve the content of our website
- used to improve the quality of our service
- is not shared with or sold to other organisations for commercial purposes
- provide products or services you’ve requested
- when we have your permission
- when it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
When you email us we may ask for personal or business information such as your company name, full name, email address and/or contact details.
Business Influentials uses collected information for the following general purposes:
- products and services provision
- identification and authentication
- services improvement
Business Influentials may periodically update this policy.